FossilAfrica.com, originally named Fossil Africa, is a user generated news/social bookmarking site.Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and search for bookmarks of resources online.Tagging is a significant feature of social bookmarking systems, enabling users to organize their bookmarks in flexible ways and develop shared vocabularies known as folksonomies.
More info about the News/Social Fossil Africa Website you will find in Wiki
Copyrights or any othe rights issue
The publisher is responsible for the publication of the story, if the publication contains products from third with copyrights,logos and other owners copyright then we as owners of the website FossilAfrica.com have no right on them and in other which will become copyright and logos,that copyrights they belong only and only to their owners.If any users use the logos or copyrights in their stories then they are only themselves resposible and we have not resposiblity or confirm the ownership of those.Stories which have been reported to our website for reasons of copyrights will be removed directly and the user will be banned from our website. For products displayed on our website in the published stories we are not responsible for the proper functioning of any showing products,responsibility is only the redirected companies or websites.Displayed websites on our website sell and promote in their website some products where we can not know the quality of these nor guarantee them, responsible for the quality of the goods is only the owners of these websites.
Terms and Conditions
Content / Activity Prohibited on FossilAfrica.com
1. racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
5. promotes false information or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
6. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs, pirated music, etc.
7. sites promotes violence, fraud, racism, pornography (any kind), escort services, adult toys etc., vulgarity, warez.
8. TV streaming, match streaming etc.
9. No english websites or that other websites with incomprehensible language.
While FossilAfrica.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, content and your account may be removed.10. Try to submit 1 or 2 stories per day from same website,more than 2 stories we mark it like spam and we delete all the stories,even if the stories are from high user,but we didn't mark as spammer the user.
11. Sort title and sort descriptions we also delete it
12. Titles like "see more..." "check here..." "www.just website name.com" and more like this we also delete them
On Request, we will remove infringing bookmark (post).
FossilAfrica.com is not responsible for the content of external website’s.
Removal is subject to proof of ownership of the copyright to the post requested for removal.
Any content shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not FossilAfrica.com. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. FossilAfrica.com does contains links (bookmarks) to external content sites.
We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed. This should be in the format as follows: http://www.FossilAfrica.com/car/someposthere
Once a link is removed we will blacklist that URL so that it may never again be posted to FossilAfrica.com
We aim to act on a DMCA request within 48 hours of receiving notification however usually your request will be actioned immediately.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to: info at FossilAfrica.com